Welcoming new members

Hi everyone! This is my Civic LX 2014, I am from Honduras.
Spent lots of time in San Pedro Sula and Puerto Cortez. One of my favorite countries. Welcome.

This is my Si and I was wondering if any one had any suggestions for mods I should do. It's completely stock right now. Thank you!
uvyve2yh.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Nice looking car. For mods, I'd just suggest to take a look around. There are tons of ideas that should get you started.

@KennyGS Thanks man. I think for now Im going to hold off on them, I plan to get them in the future but wasnt sure if i absolutely needed them now for the drop or not. I also have the Eibach rear sway installed already, not as beefy as the Progress but still decent enough for what I need haha. Thanks again. Any thought or comment on the bumper bushings?
yes, you'll want to use the bump stops provided by eibach.

welcome to the forum to all the new users

Some have used the oem ones, but some have complained that they've bottomed out on the stock. It doesn't allow as much travel when you use the oem. You may have heard a thud on a hard bump before?

Yes I have, but that was the first time on my daily commute feeling them out seeing what I can and can't go over lol Now I just swerve around it or slow down.

Back