• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

What are you having for dinner?

stilletto

Chicago, IL
Vehicle Model
Volkswagen Golf GTI
There is some Netflix show about hot sauces and one of the episodes is of a guy/business in my town that has/had the hottest pepper.

I’ll have to find more info on the show

The Carolina Reaper was surpassed by Pepper X which was then surpassed by a cross between the two called the Apollo. I’ve got some of that coming in. Dude who grows these things, Ed Currie, was a former drug addict and chases a high while eating hot stuff. Insanity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Type R
Body Style
hatch
The Carolina Reaper was surpassed by Pepper X which was then surpassed by a cross between the two called the Apollo. I’ve got some of that coming in. Dude who grows these things, Ed Currie, was a former drug addict and chases a high while eating hot stuff. Insanity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Crazy....

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Type R
Body Style
hatch
Gobble Gobble B*tches!!!!

9FBCF2A7-B5D8-4E50-ACAA-EAFBCDF8E803.jpeg

We had plans to go to the in-laws but work things changed with the wife 2 days ago. So we picked up the ham and turkey from honey baked ham(they had a line like 30 deep to get in yesterday) and made a couple sides. This was for my mom, wife and I. We also have an apple pie and vanilla ice cream.

Gonna be eating this for a couple days.

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Thanksgiving Prime Rib.0FF32444-4381-4D24-B20C-06674623A9D2.jpeg

Honda-Fan

Toys For Tots
Dallas, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
''My romantic table setup is normal-- really, guys, honest!''

That looks amazing! Those prime rib cuts are THICC.

fahnix

Toys For Tots
SoCal
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Sour beers are the best! You should try out Sour Monkey by Victory Brewing! 9.4% or something like that. Really good sour.

I think I may have had that one. I remember having a sour that was pretty high ABV. That just might have been it.

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
''My romantic table setup is normal-- really, guys, honest!''

That looks amazing! Those prime rib cuts are THICC.

And every time I take a picture the table looks the same.