What are you having for dinner?

Wife and I had been doing CateredFit meal plans for 2 months or so before our vacation. We stopped it as some of the options weren’t great and things started tasting the same. Maybe similar spice base for different foods.
I found when ever my wife wanted to eat vegetarian most recipes called for cumin. So everything would take the same every night.

How do you like it? I've been thinking about doing something like that
We like it a lot. Wife loves it as it has a variety of meal options. We got tired of the same thing every week. I do all the cooking (well at least 95% of it) so it's nice for me knowing I don't have to go to the grocery store to get x, y and z when I know it will be in that box.

If you decide you are interested in HelloFresh send me a private message as I have discount codes for free week of meals.

Should have taken a video of cutting into that thing
you might be more interested in this one, 13 hours of tending the smoker from a few weeks ago, started at 11pm on a friday, stayed up all night with it. I really want to get a new smoker cause this $200 thin metal one is way too inconsistent and burns fuel stupidly fast.

The brisket came trimmed more than i would have liked, especially the random bald patch on the flat where they trimmed out more of the fat around the point than i would have

on at 11p
IMG_5366.jpeg
Just before butcher paper wrap
IMG_5369.jpeg
few more hours post wrap, then into a cooler for 4 hours
IMG_5380.jpegIMG_5381.jpegIMG_5382.jpeg

Back