What are you having for dinner?

nom nom
I think we're going to Bahama Breeze either for lunch or dinner to celebrate our anniversary

^^^Mmmmm my favorite.

Tonight we had chili w/ sour cream, cheddar cheese, and Fritos.
Damn chili Fritos :bleh:
nom nom
I think we're going to Bahama Breeze either for lunch or dinner to celebrate our anniversary
Good ole Bahama Breeze, good food & decent sized portions. Jamaican Jerk chicken wings are Yum-O!

Now to what I whipped up for dinner. Dad's B-Day was a few days ago & I always like to cook for the rents on their B-Days.

A bottle of vino
IMG_20110906_200921.jpg

Scallop & skrimp scampi over linguine. Both the scallops & the skrimps are wild caught(more flavour & better for you).
IMG_20110906_200903.jpg

Homemade garlic bread, f@ck that frozen crap! So easy to make; not only does it taste a lot better but no butter was used in making mine. Only 6 ingredients & yet sooo delish.
IMG_20110906_200908.jpg

Had Indian for din dins. Chicken Tandori, Naan, Chicken Masala, and something else but I forget the name. it was awesome

I have yet to try Indian food.... Need to.
It's really good. I mean you can never go wrong with chicken or lamb. Their vegetarian food it good too. Not everything is gonna make your ******* burn the next day either lol You can get stuff less spicy if needed.

Back