• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

What are you having for dinner?

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Did you get chicken minis? Kick yourself if you didnt.....

Chicken Minis FTW.

I did not go there this morning. I behaved myself and had breakfast at the house before I left for work. I am getting lunch out (not Chick-Fil-A) today with some co-workers lol

Honda-Fan

Toys For Tots
Dallas, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
Chicken Minis FTW.

I did not go there this morning. I behaved myself and had breakfast at the house before I left for work. I am getting lunch out (not Chick-Fil-A) today with some co-workers lol

BRUH

GET YOU TWO BOXES OF MINIS
YOU WORK HARD
TREAT YOURSELF

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
I ordered the wrong sandwich for lunch.... ugh

Hate when that happens. Still ate it but was wanting the other sandwich. Oh well.

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Chicken (w/ BBQ sauce), Rice, and Green Beans for dinner tonight (no pic since it's cooking).

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk