What are you having for dinner?

smothered chick/ mashed taters View attachment 61906

And a biscuit, too?!

hot-dam.gif

Okay Nomar--

Now I know you're always making tasty treats that make me immensely jealous and dissatisfied with my daily meal structure, but now you've gone too far!

Shish-Kebab? SHISH-KEBAB?? Unfair! That looks so good I'm literally about to just throw my lunch away, I can't handle this.

giphy.gif

Okay Nomar--

Now I know you're always making tasty treats that make me immensely jealous and dissatisfied with my daily meal structure, but now you've gone too far!

Shish-Kebab? SHISH-KEBAB?? Unfair! That looks so good I'm literally about to just throw my lunch away, I can't handle this.

giphy.gif

haha! Don’t forget the corn on the cob!

I’m sure I’ve posted similar dinner pics previously. You just might have selective amnesia.

Not exactly a dinner pic(forgot to take one) but this is what we had with dinner.

This was a “special” beer that a person got to brew with our local brewery. There was an auction event at the greenway to raise funds for the greenway with various auctions at one of their gala events. One of the auctions was to work with the local brewery from beginning to very end of your own beer of your choosing(with guidance from the brewery). The winning auction was $4,400.00, which was made by a husband and wife that lives in our area.

Pretty cool but not sure about $4400 cool, lol

A3B60B2F-C04D-45C0-A5DB-5C1D01610E28.jpeg

Back