What kind of things do you want to see made for the civic?

13whitesisedan

Ponca city, Oklahoma
Vehicle Model
2007 civic si
Body Style
sedan
So I have a general question for you all.
what you you like to see more of?
another option for a intake?
another option for exhaust?
another option for a header?
another option for a catch can?
another option for shift knob?

not just preformance but really anything? just want peoples input on all this.

Please if you have any kind of input lmk and ill make a list of things that us (the 9th gen community) wants more of.

Subframe hard collars and other neat racing bits.

RRC intake manifold availability again.

The HPD brake ducts and other HPD parts without having to be a "real" HPD member.

More coilovers options. It's a Honda Civic for God sake not a Prius.
Good quality xenon headlights for 2014-2015 Coupe.

More coilovers options. It's a Honda Civic for God sake not a Prius.
Good quality xenon headlights for 2014-2015 Coupe.

Good input. Some good quality off the shelf headlights would be nice.

A pre made Cf dash for the 2012 civic! Similar to what sleepingpanda had custom made for his.

That seems 100% do-able.
Great input man, thanks.

I would like CF options for the interior. Maybe some more forced induction options as well...

Do you have something in mind?
Or just like more options?

Trunk lid liner like what is available for the sedan.
Engine bay cover/garnish for the radiator and crossbeam for the 2012.

Whoops, I forgot we had that. I actually meant for more options and other companies? 2013's only have one aftermarket front lip dedicated for our cars, besides custom fitting lips like subaru lips, which is what I have on now. We need other options right off the shelf without having to do anything else, but to install. 2012 sedans have multiple aftermarket lips including ones from honda.

A front lip with winglets for the 2013 sedans. Kind of like the CS style STI lip, but made for our car

Nice.

Trunk lid liner like what is available for the sedan.
Engine bay cover/garnish for the radiator and crossbeam for the 2012.

Keep them comming.

Legit Mugen body kits!! Mostly the spoiler...

So like a 8th gen style mugen but direct fit for 9th gens? Is that what you mean.

Whoops, I forgot we had that. I actually meant for more options and other companies? 2013's only have one aftermarket front lip dedicated for our cars, besides custom fitting lips like subaru lips, which is what I have on now. We need other options right off the shelf without having to do anything else, but to install. 2012 sedans have multiple aftermarket lips including ones from honda.

Another good suggestion.

Yeah it exists but non existent in North America. Unless someone goes all the way to Asia, then ship it here. But no sites has that for sale...

Back