What other cars did you consider before buying your Si?

I considered the WRX strongly. I've had 2 civics previously and they won't met their demise by accidents. But the dealer was talking 22 for a 2013 WRX Premium, but I got my 2012 Si for 3 grand less. But I was close to going scooby.

i test drove a golf gti , mazda3 wagon , tc , and none of them gave me the tingle feeling like when i first sat in my si for some reason lol.... was cosidering the genisis or a subbie but alil more than i wanted to spend at the time .

Before I bought my Si I was really considering a TL/TSX and at first looking at getting an 8th gen Si. But after everything I'm happy with my purchase and love my car

i honestly didnt even try anything else before buying my car. i was looking at a base model LX civic, so any competition in that price range is usually pretty weak.

civics come loaded with so many standard things in the Canadian LX, plus you get the Honda quality + resale value and it was a no brainer

I took a serious look at an '07 STI but that was it. I didnt want a Slow-ron Frs and the BRZ was wayy too much for how much car you actually get. But at the end of the day, I might actually end up with an STI here in a year or two.

When I was originally looking at cars last year I was looking at the standard ones: focus st, FRS/brz, WRX, speed 3, gti. I had actually forgotten about the si until I drove by a Honda dealer and was trying to remember if they had any products that excited me and I remembered the old egg shaped si's. I went for a test drive and fell in love with the shifter, power and price. Nothing can really touch it at its price point. The only thing I wish I did was try my helmet on before hand. It is a little cramped haha. Can win them all. I also wish I went over the car with a fine tooth comb before I did the pick up. I noticed later two rims were curbed and one of the doors do not sit flush grrr.

Back