What Were Your Past Cars?

1995 Honda Accord LX 5mt, still miss that car

04.jpg

Haha, I'm probably going to get flamed here but my first car ever was special... a 1997 Chev Cavalier coupe. I think I was around 19 when I bought it and it was completely stock and sort of a greyish/blue color. I turned her into an "all-show-and-no-go" special but at least she looked pretty! Keep in mind this was just before the first Fast & Furious came out so big body kits were in style, lol.

Family026_edited.jpg

Family027.jpg

My first car was supposed to be a restored 65 Mustang my dad got for pennies. We never had the time to restore it so we sold it and I got a 95 Civic EX that I riced out in an attempt to make it's slow *** at least show worthy. I eventually saw the 8th ten concept and then I wound up getting the 8th Si. I promise no more rice since the 95.

My first car was a 1990 Toyota 4runner. She was black, the back window didn't stay up I had to tape it. The moonroof leaked but I loved that car. She was my first. She broke down a lot. One time she broke all her belts. But I could still push her. Had sum good times as long as it wasn't raining lol.

This thread needs some pics

My dad bought me my first car back in 1990 when I was 15, a used Midnight Blue Honda Accord LXi Hatchback (photo below is not mine). Had only 66k miles at the time.
I was only allowed to drive it work for the first year, but regardless of that I still managed to get in an accident every year for five years straight.

accord_blue.jpg

After that, I bought a silver 1989 Honda CRX Si. It was a salvage vehicle but ran flawless up until someone ran a red light and totaled it.

crx_silver.jpg

Replaced it with a black 1991 Honda CRX Si until I was forced to sell it two years later because I was broke (photo not mine):

crx_black.jpg

Got a hand-me-down Chevy S-10, the only truck I've ever owned:

s10.jpg

Sold the truck and bought a blue 1997 Honda Civic LX from my sister when she could no longer afford it after she wrecked it three times:

civic.jpg

Sold the Civic LX once I joined the military and acquired a black 2000 Honda Accord EX. This was my first snow experience, hence the pointless photo below:

accord_black.jpg

Traded the Accord for a Nighthawk Black Pearl 2006 Honda Civic Si, my first brand new car. Please excuse "those" business cards...

civic_black.jpg

Sold the Si a few years later and decided to foot it for 3 1/2 years before finally buying my new 2012 Polished Metal Metallic Honda Civic Si:

civic_pmm.jpg

Thanks for reading! :coffee:

7 hondas... impressive. Where did you live prior to the "snow experience"... pretty far south I'm guessing?

1989 Honda CRX HF
Great gas mileage but very slow. Put CRX Si wheels on it and it cornered like it was on rails.

7 hondas... impressive. Where did you live prior to the "snow experience"... pretty far south I'm guessing?
Louisiana. Lived there 26 years with only so much as a dusting of snow one day in 1988 that disappeared within an hour.

My 1st car was 91 accord ex coupe.

Then it went..
1990 300ZX 2+2
97 civic ex coupe
97 civic cx hb
04 stratusphere (tried to stop dumping money into cars, 1st automatic I ever owned too..) :shady:
06 civic si coupe
08 mugen si
99 civic dx hb
12 civic si coupe

Sooooo 7 is a good number :thumb:, although I should say 8 w/ how much time i've spent on the gal's 07 fit sport..

** Never owned a Civic **

First: 1989 Chevrolet Corisca (Similar to pictured car below)

chevrolet-corsica-1.jpg

Second: 1996 Honda Accord LX 4 Door

1996_honda_accord_4_dr_lx_sedan-pic-63264.jpeg

Current: 2007 Subaru WRX Limited

DSC_3382-1.jpg

My first ride was an '86 Honda Prelude. Bought it myself and repainted it with my father in the building you see in the back ground. It had minor front end damage but it was drivable (hood and headlight assemblies). He did the major body work and painting but I disassembled/reassembled it, striped the panels, wet sanded and buffed it. Color is a teal green off of the early 90's RS Camaro. Paid $1800 with 139,000 miles on it and sold it years later with around 190K for $3800. ;)

prelude.jpg

Back