What would you like to see more of here on 9th?

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Serious question:
What would you like to see more of here?

Topics you'd enjoy reading/talking about?
Hobbies you're interested in?

Please share what you'd like to see/ your interests

Umm, I really like the DIYs on this site. Just put oem side moldings from College Hills on today. Don't know how much I saved, but prolly $150 vs. dealer. Once aftermarket makers are satisfied that the 2013 is virtually the same as the '12, I think we'll have a lot more projects to choose from.

I'm so close to pulling the trigger on the flashpro.... then I can make use of the ecu threads.

I also like the people here. Polite and inviting comes to mind.

I really like the DIY topics. It's nice to get input form someones personal experience.
I'm also waiting for more feedback on the Flashpro. I'm excited to purchase the Flashpro but I really want to see how much you can improve the performance with a basically stock engine.
I like seeing all the different mods people do to their cars.
This forum is great. I visit practically every day.

This forum is jam packed with technical info which makes it leagues better than others I have been on. I say lets just keep doing what we're doing!

More performance oriented "help" and how-to threads from some of the pros. Like Mr.JRotax on track setup, camber, toe, suspension, or whatever he'd like.

I know there's a few others who know a lot too. Maybe it's too race oriented for the site but things like cornering help, turn setup, where you want to aim. I'm sure some of the auto-x rippers could share a thing or two.

I am a huge racing fan so I am always interested in racing discussions, racing techniques in the real or virtual world. Obviously no street racing since that is pointless but in all honesty some racing techniques can be applied in daily driving, for example winter driving, feeling the balance of the car, proper threshold braking and a lot more. A proper racing line does wonders in winter time.

Tire reviews from members are great as well, for example I am looking around for a high performance tire for the summer so opinions of what works best on the Si are welcome :)

Either wise a lot of great information is already posted here so good job everybody!

We could organize some time trials in some virtual racing as well :) iRacing has no Si but GT 5 surely does. Racing is a bit more difficult for me due to time restrictions but time trials I can always fit and then compare results with others. A forum for time trial results with youtube videos or something of the sort :)

Maybe you can start a competitive race on here for members to join in on weekly?

As much as I would like, I am very tight on time the only times I race is time trials on my own when time allows, most of the times at odd times in the night. I am insanely crazy hooked to iRacing yet i did not participate in any racing or official time trials yet again due to the time constraints. What I had in mind was some sort of leader board of times with proof (youtube videos of laptimes) on a fixed or not tuning setup. Again it would be cool if possible, not sure of the possibilities offered by the forum's SW or maybe some external website.

Signatures would be great!

It would be nice to know what everyone has. I would limit it to Year, Make, Model, Body Style, & Color. If it would be possible, a link to the member's build thread would be great.

Back