What would you like to see more of here on 9th?

Why didn't I think of that?

805D9CA48C5214EDD9F29611A3AB_h316_w628_m4_cVLESfuwO.jpg

More performance oriented "help" and how-to threads from some of the pros. Like Mr.JRotax on track setup, camber, toe, suspension, or whatever he'd like.

I know there's a few others who know a lot too. Maybe it's too race oriented for the site but things like cornering help, turn setup, where you want to aim. I'm sure some of the auto-x rippers could share a thing or two.
I'll work on something after we get married next week; well, after the week after :P Around Christmas time most likely.

I'm excited to see more on flashpro, mine is suppose to be here today so I will let everyone know what I think about it in the near future so maybe if you are on the fence about it the review will help.

If someone wants something to keep up with how about a best of the best sticky where products are categorized. For instance best intake, then have one listed for high end, midrange, and budget categories. It would help people like me decide which boltons to purchase.

Love how you guys added the santa hats to some of our avatars :santa:
I honestly can't think of more stuff to add to the site.
Maybe a chat thread or some type of IM service where we can have a group chat with anyone online on the forum.
a Build threads section separate from the intro section
thats all i can think of so far

created a build threads section a few weeks back or so...
http://9thcivic.com/forum/forums/build-threads.144/
if you have a build thread that hasn't been moved over, check out the sticky post. I've been trying to move threads over, but some don't specify "build" thread in the thread titles. So, without going through each thread one by one, I need some help.

Back