Who's from va beach area

Yea, might be the only way. I'm not too sure on the rules, I was just recently stationed in Norfolk, then left for deployment. Just know they are strict on pictures. Ahh a PR. Cool :) I'm an AT, aviation electronic technician.

Yea, might be the only way. I'm not too sure on the rules, I was just recently stationed in Norfolk, then left for deployment. Just know they are strict on pictures. Ahh a PR. Cool :) I'm an AT, aviation electronic technician.
My Brother was an AT as well, I was stationed out of VA. Beach(NAS Oceana). I was on the USS Independence (CVA 62). I went on when it was 1st commissioned (62), sat off shore at the "Bay of Pigs"(Cuba), then later went on a 10 month Med-Cruise(Pres Kennedy was shot just before we were to pull into Greece ('63). It was nice to have excess to the air-conditioned Loft(where they hang the chutes) while I was in Cuba.

Awesome :) I was. In Greece little over month ago. Athens. Was beautiful. Nowadays, almost every space has air conditioning lol.

Monk, here ya go! http://s1245.photobucket.com/user/meibs81/library/Deployment

My aircraft is the one with the dome on top :)

Cool, my Brother was a crewman(had a sonar prefix). He told me a story of having to land on a AF base and went to their electronic shop, and asked if he could work on his black box, They said sure, but were surprised the Navy would allow him to do it himself. When asked who worked on them for the AF, they said it was sent to sandcrabs(or what ever the AF calls civilians)....... :D

Great pics, thx........

I don't know if you've seen them, but my squadron(VF-84 Jolly Rogers), were the ones with the skull and cross bones..... Coolest for the Navy.

What's up guys, I live just over the Coleman in the 804. Haven't seen another 9th gen over here. I work in the 757 somim there everyday.

It's gonna be from 7:00-9:00 am. Make sure you don't @ luxe massage.
La Promenade
1817 Republic Rd
Virginia Beach, VA 23454-4543
United States

Back