Who's from va beach area

Does Kyle Live near Chesapeake Ave because when I was dipping my rims A white loud as hell 9th drove by and it looked amazing

My RBC intake manifold and sri should be on the way soon. Getting them powdercoated gloss red

Nice. I did the install on my injen CAI no problem. I would love to witness a RBC IM install. its a mod i'll do once I get the DP/exhaust finished.

Does Kyle Live near Chesapeake Ave because when I was dipping my rims A white loud as hell 9th drove by and it looked amazing

The one I saw was white, stanced on what looked like gold bbs wheels. loud exhaust and most of the back glass was covered in stickers. between my tint and his... couldn't really see each other.

If you can figure out what time and where. I'd roll up there. This Saturday I work 2:30-11:00 and I think weather is going to be shitty.
I'd rather head out on a nice day with the car detailed.

The one I saw was white, stanced on what looked like gold bbs wheels. loud exhaust and most of the back glass was covered in stickers. between my tint and his... couldn't really see each other.
Oops, that ^^ was supposed to be for your comment.

lmao @ neck break. anyone know what time kroger meet is? Supposed to rain saturday :/ **** all this snow rain ****. If the weather is shitty i'm gonna be working on my girls 93 prelude.

about to pull the trigger on a rv6 downpipe... any of you va guys running catless? Im worried about inspections.

how much? lol... pls dont say 50 bucks.

are you running catless? i just need to hear if any other Va guys are. I'm trying to save $125 and a few hp.

thats what im talking about.
catless it is... I'll blame you.
all thats left will be an exhaust and intake manifold to have full bolt ons.
ill prob have vit retune after every mod just to get most out of it.

I talked with 1flysi. Ordering PRL's complete RBC kit with RDX injectors and a skunk2 downpipe.
I think ill wait till its all installed and tuned before I come out.
That said im selling my injen CAI cause it wont work with the set up without being cut down.

Back