Why is the Coupe Si trunk "spoiler" so ugly!?!?

im gonna let you get it first to confirm it fits lol. but if it fits that opens up a whole new world for coupe owners.

I'm currently deployed but I'll be getting back in early april around the same time the spoiler should be getting delivered. Once everything is in and ready to be put on, I'm gonna do a "Answer to all your questions" kinda thing showing everything from measurements and placement to drilling holes and whatever in between. Hopefully it doesn't require any modification but I'll definitely let everyone know.

I'm currently deployed but I'll be getting back in early april around the same time the spoiler should be getting delivered. Once everything is in and ready to be put on, I'm gonna do a "Answer to all your questions" kinda thing showing everything from measurements and placement to drilling holes and whatever in between. Hopefully it doesn't require any modification but I'll definitely let everyone know.
i look forward to it

Not a fan of the wheels honestly. All a bit too much for me overall but I do like the spoiler for the most part. I don't think it matches well with the width of the lower body from the rear view. What I have in my mind is the '14 spoiler on an hfp vs non hfp kit

Ok so the spoiler i bought (8th gen mugen spoiler) does NOT fit on the 9th gen coupes (I dont know about the sedans, but the trunks look the same size) so don't buy one if you were thinking about it.
I'm not sure what spoiler their using in the videos posted previously but it's not the standard FD2 spoiler.

I'm going to try the 14 si coupe garnish and spoiler.i hope it works

yeah i have the 2012 non-si garnish with brake light on mine now. It's a perfect fit and looks way better to me. Just ordered a 2014 spoiler so hopefully i didn't just waste my money.

yeah i have the 2012 non-si garnish with brake light on mine now. It's a perfect fit and looks way better to me. Just ordered a 2014 spoiler so hopefully i didn't just waste my money.
where did you find that spoiler? ive been trying to find it forever??!?!?!?!?!?!!!

Back