ZDX TB FOR STOCK IM

I'll have to hunt down the post. The highest was 274, but your right. Their was some major modifications done, not just a few bolt ons with a tune.

My goal is to get as much gain as possible without the RBC swap. I'm not expert by any means, I read this forum front to back for as much info as possible and given my lack of experience with Hondas I can not decipher myself between true numbers and made up. Just looking for info.

The info on here 9 times out of 10 can be pretty accurate but I am all about trying things out for myself at this point. Some people are gonna say something is worthless some people are gonna say its great I personally think that cars are like people everyone is different.

Very true. I'm not trying to do what everyone has either, I just make my car enjoyable for me.

Well as much as I wanted to avoid it the RBC is next in my opinion its the only way to take the car to the next step I have just about every bolt on and Installed the ZDX today so the RBC seems logical at this point I am stuck at 200whp at the moment after all the time money and tuning I feel like I can't quit.

Did you haved to bend the vacum line over the tb to make it fit..? Those who connect to a metal tube

Well as much as I wanted to avoid it the RBC is next in my opinion its the only way to take the car to the next step I have just about every bolt on and Installed the ZDX today so the RBC seems logical at this point I am stuck at 200whp at the moment after all the time money and tuning I feel like I can't quit.
Did you notice any difference in power ?

Back