2007 Subaru WRX STi

WrongWayWade

:iorun::iorun::iorun:

Two wings????? Surely a joke. Who are you, Baron Von Richthofen?

ElDiabloBlanco

Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Coupe Si
I was a proud owner of a 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII GSR - tarmac black. Lancer and WRX are fun cars driving in. I almost got the 2005 STI until someone suggested me to check out the EVO first. I drove down from San Francisco (Emerald Hills) to Los Angeles at one point and it took me 3 hours to get to Los Angeles. I was flying over 140mph most of the way from 2am to 5am. At one point, I maxed out at 170mph. It was such a fun car driving in.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I was a proud owner of a 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII GSR - tarmac black. Lancer and WRX are fun cars driving in. I almost got the 2005 STI until someone suggested me to check out the EVO first. I drove down from San Francisco (Emerald Hills) to Los Angeles at one point and it took me 3 hours to get to Los Angeles. I was flying over 140mph most of the way from 2am to 5am. At one point, I maxed out at 170mph. It was such a fun car driving in.

Nice! :thumbsup: Those are VERY fast speeds for roads in Mexico. :eek:

Pictures of the EVO?

@stilletto is an EVO lover ;)

Red Baron pizza!

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I'm going to be listing her for sale.

If you know anyone interested in it let me know. Rather it go to someone that will enjoy it.