2007 Subaru WRX STi

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Damn my picture looks like ****. Didn't look bad on my phone. :/

also -> Last edited by a moderator: Yesterday at 11:59 PM :think:

Yes it's bad! :(
I added a space. The picture was loading at the end of the sentence pushing the picture way right. I entered a line break so the picture didn’t look so weird.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I added a space. The picture was loading at the end of the sentence pushing the picture way right. I entered a line break so the picture didn’t look so weird.

Yeah I blame Tapatalk.... It does the same thing for @bauer311 and @stilletto 's posts with pictures. :/

Had a spark plug go bad in my wife's Insight. Damn thing has two plugs per cylinder and the rear ones require removing the cowl. :mad:

Damn that sucks :(

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
Yeah I blame Tapatalk.... It does the same thing for @bauer311 and @stilletto 's posts with pictures. :/

Damn that sucks :(

I got lucky and it was one of the front ones that was bad. At least I can get it out of a parking lot and home to do the rear ones.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
I wonder what kind of racing they do. I see the different fog light covers with the air ducts. :think:

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
looks decent

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
June 8th. Ripken Stadium, come play with the rest of us and burn a little tread off those tires.

Those Toyo tires are ****. I am waiting to do autocross until I get the KillerB Oil pickup installed. Waiting on my buddy to install it since I can't do that myself.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Can’t go dancing without the right shoes.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Can’t win championships in Birkenstock.