2012 9thcivic.com Tail of The Dragon I - Chat, Pics and Videos thread

k757

CT
I love the early morning runs during the event. Well worth getting up and out by 7-8 am. At that time, "Why yes, I do own the road."

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Out by 6:30am, relaxing drive up 28 to 129 be there by 7 and rip it up to the outlook turn around get out and look and then rip it to 28 and then to the lodge for breakfast....

k757

CT
My hooning of the Legacy was caught by Killboy around 830 am. I would of had the road to myself, minus Mr. Greg and Mr Nathan in front of me slowing me down :rotfl:

tflo2000

We got lucky that weekend. The Dragon had a mudslide on the west TN side but was still open from the east.
That's the edited 2 min version the full version is on my youtube.

Last edited:

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Me too. I meant to go last year, but I didn't have much energy. I tried to stay up for the night runs. I should be back to normal by this year. Early and night runs, maybe sleep during the day.

I'm just not a morning person, never was.

Glad to see you'll be around for the night runs, we need some I6 music blaring off the trees. If I have the WRX it will be quiet this year, oh well.

mattsbobo

Bobopool: The Mod With A Mouth
Vip Member
Greensboro, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I just wanted to share a painis4thaweak video I made last year. That supercharged Si whine picks me up when I'm feeling down.

I love Mike's Si. It's a nasty beast. In addition to that...it's the only Si I've personally seen that belches as much (if not more) black smoke from the exhaust as mine. :rotfl:

PainIs4ThaWeak

Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
RC-F / Accord 6+6
Body Style
Coupe
I just wanted to share a painis4thaweak video I made last year. That supercharged Si whine picks me up when I'm feeling down.

Thanks! :) Sorry it broke before you could get more video :\

Edit: .... Speaking of - Did you post this particular run on youtube (the full run) ?

Edit 2: Ah, nvm - You JUST said you had it on your page, lol.

Edit *3* : Dammit, lol - looks like good ol youtube screwed me again ... seems like the full video got cut to 19 seconds total :\

Last edited: