2012 CBP FG4

fahnix

SoCal
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Just copped some used H&R springs for $160 shipped. Seemed like a decent deal as they're still almost $250 new, but then I saw a number of other springs for around the same price new (Like the D2's or the Skunk2's). Opinions?

upload_2020-8-24_10-11-49.png

fahnix

SoCal
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
go h&r. A lot of great review on how they ride here.

Awesome. That's especially good to hear since I'm opting to stay on stock dampers until they go. I was thinking about the Skunk2 springs, but with a drop that large I felt like I was giving my stock suspension a death sentence with 70k on them already.

ElDiabloBlanco

Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Coupe Si
I had H&R springs for my 96 Civic EK coupe and I loved it. I paired these springs with Tokico struts.

fahnix

SoCal
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
how many miles on springs they do wear you know?
They've got about 30k on them. The springs should far outlast my stock dampers at which point I'll sell off the springs and go full coilover.

fahnix

SoCal
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
I’m gonna try and set a weekend aside soon so we can install some of that stuff. Gonna be tough. I’ll be in school full time and getting ready to move so my schedule will be tight. I’ll let u know soon though!!!

fahnix

SoCal
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
30,000 track miles, maybe 300,000 reg miles.:banana whip2:

30,000 track miles would be ridiculous. That's some serious track time.

I’m gonna try and set a weekend aside soon so we can install some of that stuff. Gonna be tough. I’ll be in school full time and getting ready to move so my schedule will be tight. I’ll let u know soon though!!!

Dude. No rush at all! All in due time. I'm just happy to be wrenching again.

fahnix

SoCal
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Didn't realize how much harder waiting is without a tracking number :spazface::giggle:

FOUND ITTTTT.

Signed up for UPS My Choice and FedEx Delivery manager hoping that I would be able to see packages destined for my address even if I don't have a tracking number.

AND IT WORKSSSSSSSS!!!!

fahnix

SoCal
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
LOLOLOL I thought about blocking it out but eff it. A handful of you already know my name, so I'm not concerned. I initially didn't even block out my plate number, but went back and did so since the car won't exactly be legal for much longer. :eyebrows: