2012 Civic CBP SI Sedan.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
yeah def not worth to fit stock g35 wheel. Pretty retarded if you ask me
All that money on diff wheels you could of been had a drop and stayed chillen.

I didn't see you comment on the 23 offset -

Got my wheels finally
8thgen custom d2 racing suspension
wheels-mb battles
specs-18x9.5 +23
tires-215-35-18
no roll nopull no camber
stock fenders

View attachment 1524View attachment 1525View attachment 1526View attachment 1528View attachment 1529View attachment 1530View attachment 1527

PapiFlyy

Didn't even see that and it's diff cusz there's actually stanced wheels not stock wheels from another car especially with that width in tire

Sent from Flyy Network.

PapiFlyy

so people who run stock honda/acura wheels from other vehicles are also "retarded"? C'mon man.
your miss understanding it and making it bigger than what it is , I said it makes no sense rolling fenders for stock g35 wheels , why struggle to make those wheels fit , for that you get something nicer and well fitted without touching fenders ... Smh

Sent from Flyy Network.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
your miss understanding it and making it bigger than what it is , I said it makes no sense rolling fenders for stock g35 wheels , why struggle to make those wheels fit , for that you get something nicer and well fitted without touching fenders ... Smh

Sent from Flyy Network.

Because that person likes those wheels and are determined to run them.. who cares. If they want to go through all the trouble let them :)

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Yeah I guess your right , was just a suggestion ,

My apologies

You don't have to apologize. You were just stating how you feel but some people have their own opinions/feelings on running whatever wheel they want. Even though it might be a PITA or not worth the time it is to them.

thevietkid33

yeah def not worth to fit stock g35 wheel. Pretty retarded if you ask me
All that money on diff wheels you could of been had a drop and stayed chillen

Sent from Flyy Network.
i didnt pay anything for the wheels that i had...i traded my stock wheels for the enkeis, and then the enkeis for these wheels. i got to school and work full time. i would love to be modded like everyone else on here, but i need to take things slower. its hard enough paying my way through school, let alone extra cash to mod my car. i just like the way the g35 wheels look on my car. and i appreciate your imput and i dont take any offense to it, these wheels are just my taste.

PapiFlyy

Ah I see , but Dnt rush things bro , trust me , I've learned with my 8th civic , rushing leads to bad things , so just take it easy , take my word for it

Sent from Flyy Network.

PapiFlyy

There's no levels bro , not above anyone or under , we all in it for the same thing , I'm just glad I learned everything at my age now while I'm young , cusz rushing things really suck , I'm rushing this car just a bit , I try and catch myself , I rather you roll with. Stock 2012 Si while your saving up than do little cheap mods, that's what I was doing in the beggining , staying stock you can't go Wrong an when money comes in for bigger mods you slap it on && you kill the game , all startin with patience , but I'm done preAching , just hate seeing people make mistakes I did with my past cars , keep it up bro

Sent from Flyy Network.

thevietkid33

the lineup we have at my job.

btw just ordered my jdm steering wheel emblem and key fob.

thevietkid33

my brother wants to trade in his ms3 for an fa5 and my manager wants to buy a fb6 within this year. the whole shops going to have si's lol