Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Just installed mine! Forgot to take a picture tho :/ I love the way it looks

jasonandre

Deal with it
Alexandria, VA
so that also leaves out my dealership too huh ?
Correct. Honda dealerships cannot directly order Honda genuine parts from Honda dealerships overseas since Honda doesn't allow it.
The people selling them on eBay probably have access to Honda dealerships overseas and are having them imported "under the table", so to speak. We all end up paying more for the parts but at least we still get our hands on them.

Last edited:

9thgizzyguy

Vehicle Model
Civic si RR
Body Style
Coupe
yup saw that on an earlier page and thats what im going to do :bighug: thnks Alien ..

andre12dbsi

Gatineau, QC Canada
Vehicle Model
'15 Acura TLX SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
I just installed mine. Super easy install. I did break one clip though.

The switch works fine in the sense that the hazards come on when pressed, but I don't think it lights up. I turned the headlights on and the lights in the dash come on but I don't see the red switch light up. I'll go for a drive tonight when it's darker to see if its very subtle, but it definitely doesn't seem to be as bright as the rest I've seen here.

jasonandre

Deal with it
Alexandria, VA
I just installed mine. Super easy install. I did break one clip though.

The switch works fine in the sense that the hazards come on when pressed, but I don't think it lights up. I turned the headlights on and the lights in the dash come on but I don't see the red switch light up. I'll go for a drive tonight when it's darker to see if its very subtle, but it definitely doesn't seem to be as bright as the rest I've seen here.
The light isn't actually that bright, although it becomes very prevalent at night. Some switches have the tiny light bulb inside covered with a thin layer of black plastic, so if yours doesn't light up at night then you'll have to open it up and remove the plastic.

switchA.jpg

andre12dbsi

Gatineau, QC Canada
Vehicle Model
Body Style
Sedan
The light isn't actually that bright, although it becomes very prevalent at night. Some switches have the tiny light bulb inside covered with a thin layer of black plastic, so if yours doesn't light up at night then you'll have to open it up and remove the plastic.

View attachment 15834

Thanks! I'll check it out tonight and see for sure. I really don't want to take the dash apart again unless I have to.

andre12dbsi

Gatineau, QC Canada
Vehicle Model
Body Style
Sedan
I took the car for a run tonight and the light works fine. It's really dim, which is good. I just couldn't see it at all in the garage today when I installed it so I thought it might not be working.

It looks way brighter in this picture than it really is.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367120245.520187.jpg