2014 Civic Display Audio Pinouts

RdGameboy

I was trying to retain my USB ports on my car and noticed that the 2014 Civic with Display audio has more ports than the previously posted pinouts. I got onto the Honda site and ripped down the new pinouts. Connectors F and G are responsible for the USB inputs. I'll edit this post to say which is which once I find out. (Friday hopefully, if not then Monday most likely)

Carlos1000

[QUOTE = "RdGameboy, post: 447608, membro: 68890"] Eu estava tentando manter minhas portas USB no meu carro e percebi que o Civic 2014 com áudio de tela tem mais portas do que as pinagens postadas anteriormente. Entrei no site da Honda e tirei as novas pinagens. Os conectores F e G são responsáveis pelas entradas USB. Vou editar este post para dizer qual é qual assim que descobrir. (Esperançosamente sexta-feira, se não então segunda-feira provavelmente)

[/CITAR]
Bom Dia,
Antes de mais obrigado por este excelente post, é extremamente útil na instalação de novos rádios no Honda Civic.
Eu tenho também um Civic versão IX hatchback de 2013, mas é versão europeia, pois eu sou de Portugal. Minha dúvida é se posso me guiar por estes diagramas de ligações audio, para também fazer instalação de auto rádio no meu Honda Civic? O meu carro não tem sistema amplificador de origem, apenas o rádio original tinha a função de GPS, mas é apenas do rádio, e também não é Honda connect. Agradecia imenso se alguém me pudesse ajudar. Muito obrigado. Aguardo resposta.
Atentamente
Carlos Fernandes

Carlos1000

Bom Dia,
Antes de mais obrigado por este excelente post, é extremamente útil na instalação de novos rádios no Honda Civic.
Eu tenho também um Civic versão IX hatchback de 2013, mas é versão europeia, pois eu sou de Portugal. Minha dúvida é se posso me guiar por estes diagramas de ligações audio, para também fazer instalação de auto rádio no meu Honda Civic? O meu carro não tem sistema amplificador de origem, apenas o rádio original tinha a função de GPS, mas é apenas do rádio, e também não é Honda connect. Agradecia imenso se alguém me pudesse ajudar. Muito obrigado. Aguardo resposta.
Atentamente
Carlos Fernandes

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Bom Dia,
Atentamente
Carlos Fernandes

google translate:

Good Morning,
First of all thanks for this excellent post, it is extremely useful when installing new radios on the Honda Civic.
I also have a Civic version IX hatchback from 2013, but it's a European version, since I'm from Portugal. My question is whether I can guide myself through these audio connection diagrams, to also install a car radio on my Honda Civic? My car has no original amplifier system, only the original radio had the GPS function, but it is only the radio, and neither is Honda connect. I would be grateful if anyone could help me. Thank you very much. I await reply.
carefully
Carlos Fernandes
=====

The diagrams above are for the north american version of the civic. The diagrams are not compatible to your version of the civic. You would have better luck at the civinfo forum as I linked on another one of your posts. They have a forum for the euro civic. Almost every user here is from the US or Canada.

Carlos1000

Obrigado pela sua atenção, em responder á minha questão. Apesar de meu Civic IX hatchback ser versão europeia, pode ter as ligações dos conectores nas mesmas posições dos carros aí na América do Norte. A diferença pode ser apenas nas cores dos fios?? As posições poderiam ser as mesmas?? Já andei a pesquisar no civinfo, mas não consegui encontrar nenhum diagrama/ esquema para me ajudar.

fahnix

SoCal
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Translate:

Thank you for your attention, in answering my question. Although my Civic IX hatchback is a European version, it can have the connections of the connectors in the same positions of the cars there in North America. The difference can only be in the colors of the wires ?? Could the positions be the same ?? I've been researching on civinfo, but I couldn't find any diagram / scheme to help me.

I wouldn't make that assumption. The pinouts are more than likely different as the hardware usually determines the pinouts.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Obrigado pela sua atenção, em responder á minha questão. Apesar de meu Civic IX hatchback ser versão europeia, pode ter as ligações dos conectores nas mesmas posições dos carros aí na América do Norte. A diferença pode ser apenas nas cores dos fios?? As posições poderiam ser as mesmas?? Já andei a pesquisar no civinfo, mas não consegui encontrar nenhum diagrama/ esquema para me ajudar.

google translate -

Thank you for your attention, in answering my question. Although my Civic IX hatchback is a European version, it can have the connections of the connectors in the same positions of the cars there in North America. The difference can only be in the colors of the wires ?? Could the positions be the same ?? I've been researching on civinfo, but I couldn't find any diagram / scheme to help me.

====

The radios as well as the harnesses are actually completely different from the US/Canada models. This has come up before, and the wiring is totally different. The pinouts/harnesses and the wires do not match up at all to the US/Canada model radios. You could call a local dealership or honda customer support and see if they have anything like service express in your area. They have a website for the US/Canada where you can pay to access their wiring diagrams and whatnot. Here is the link below, but do not pay to access it. It only applies to US and Canada models. There may be another site that you can access to see wiring diagrams for your model. I just do not know the site URL. Honda corporate or your dealership may be able to help there.

https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.aspx

Carlos1000

Obrigado pelo esclarecimento. Vou tentar contactar o serviço Honda Portugal, para ver se me ajudam. No site civinfo, não consegui nada, até agora. Obrigado

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
google translate -

Thanks for the clarification. I will try to contact Honda Portugal service, to see if they help me. On the civinfo website, I have not achieved anything so far. Thank you
====

hopefully you have some luck with them