2016 Tail Of The Dragon Meet V September 22nd-25th: Chat Thread

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Damn. OG Gonzo.

I remember him over there. How the hell do you randomly pop up on here? lol not that I'm saying we don't want ya lol

Gonzo

The Si is long gone, had an FR-S for a little while there. Currently driving a FiST. :love:

Tried to pass through the Dragon on my way back from a road trip out west and things conspired against me. Figured if I was gonna try and go back I could check to see if any of the old crew were still up to their antics. I just so happen to have my rotating break at work happen right around this year's dates.

Gonzo

Oh ****! Blanco on Blanco partner in crime! How the heck are you man....been a long time.

And there he is!

I am well, yeah it has been a quick minute. Good ole Blanco on Blanco Sessisquad. Man I still cringe at my wheel gap in those group photos.

How you been doin? **** how you been too Webster?

Edit: The long out of practice moderator in me just realized I'm hijacking a registration thread. If we're supposed to take this to dragon chat that's cool.

Last edited:

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
The Si is long gone, had an FR-S for a little while there. Currently driving a FiST. :love:

Tried to pass through the Dragon on my way back from a road trip out west and things conspired against me. Figured if I was gonna try and go back I could check to see if any of the old crew were still up to their antics. I just so happen to have my rotating break at work happen right around this year's dates.

Gentle night run you say?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Same here. But, there's at least a solid core crew that shows up reliably. Hopefully if the new 10th civic is a hit it will attract more enthusiasts again and we can get a new crowd to join in.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Same here. But, there's at least a solid core crew that shows up reliably. Hopefully if the new 10th civic is a hit it will attract more enthusiasts again and we can get a new crowd to join in.

I hope the 10th is a hit but I'm not so sure..

WRX sounded great. The Mustang sounds better. Jason had/has the only video of the FiST with the MBRP exhaust.

:woot: I remember the FiST with the MBRP exhaust :thumbsup:

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
I hope the 10th is a hit but I'm not so sure..

I think it will be. I know you probably didn't read the Hondata 10th reflash thread but the base 1.5T cars are making more HP with a reflash than the 9th Si with a few bolt ons and a tune. Bodes pretty well for the platform especially since a manual is an option. They have hardly released info for the new Si but with the "base" models being that capable with just a reflash, I think there will be a lot of new interest.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
I think it will be. I know you probably didn't read the Hondata 10th reflash thread but the base 1.5T cars are making more HP with a reflash than the 9th Si with a few bolt ons and a tune. Bodes pretty well for the platform especially since a manual is an option. They have hardly released info for the new Si but with the "base" models being that capable with just a reflash, I think there will be a lot of new interest.

I saw Santiago's post. I'm subscribed to that thread.

Reactions: Nix