2016 Tail of the Dragon V September 22nd-25th: Registration

luckyakuma

Quebec, Canada
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
sedan
Ahh.. ok well whenever he does or pretty much any Canadian will have a road trip cut out for them. What a drive with a lot to see.. would make a nice scrap book or video. Have fun to all who go and be safe!

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
can we please stop tagging all users? its getting really annoying

The red alert is that big of a disturbance? A lot of people don't check meet threads. This is an event where people drive from california, canada, and everywhere in between to drive. It never fails that every year 2 or 3 people complain that they weren't aware the meet just took place the week prior or something.

k757

CT
The red alert is that big of a disturbance? A lot of people don't check meet threads. This is an event where people drive from california, canada, and everywhere in between to drive. It never fails that every year 2 or 3 people complain that they weren't aware the meet just took place the week prior or something.
truth

Darkout

Cocoa, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
can we please stop tagging all users? its getting really annoying

I'm sorry we try to include everyone possible to have a good time at a meet that has been an on going experience for almost a decade?! If you #dontcare then #cool but why be so #negative? #yoloswag

kennyjames

i have 0 issues with being notified of meets, its when someone "bumps" the [USERGROUP=10]@Registered 31+[/USERGROUP] its mroe of a disturbance then anything

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
i have 0 issues with being notified of meets, its when someone "bumps" the [USERGROUP=10][USERGROUP=10][USERGROUP=10]@Registered 31+[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] its mroe of a disturbance then anything

Then turn off alerts/notifications?

Thanks for tagging us in your post. lol

Reactions: Nix