Body Style
Sedan

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Got my order from @CollegeHillsHonda today and just in time for the work i'm going to do tomorrow.
just for reference, here is the difference in the 2 studs, in case someone else comes across this.
the longer one is #8 in the diagram/page listed earlier, the shorter one is #7

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Too bad you didn't have some new cams to put in!
That reminds me, I emailed Brian Crower about cams, this was their response:

Joshua,

We are talking about but we are trying to judge the market as it is about $45K in tooling to make the new cam cores.

We can regrind your factory cams but do not have a cam core available at this time.

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
That reminds me, I emailed Brian Crower about cams, this was their response:

Joshua,

We are talking about but we are trying to judge the market as it is about $45K in tooling to make the new cam cores.

We can regrind your factory cams but do not have a cam core available at this time.

Interesting. I imagine someone will make cams eventually. My bank account will appreciate a little more time before someone does.

Reactions: 323

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I asked one of our techs and he said #8.
Just FYI for anyone in the future, the stud on the passenger side, at the front of the valve cover (the one i pointed to in my picture before) is #7 in the diagram.
The stud underneath the spark plug cover is #8
I'm glad i ordered one of each!

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
While i was tinkering last night, i extended and moved my injector grounds from the head to the left (passenger side) of the block, to a spot that already had a ground bolted to it (looked like the ground for the alternator)
I dont know if it's just my imagination, but the car seemed a little smoother to drive today, and i did see a jump of 6 mpgs (from 24 to 30) between tank fill-ups.
I forgot to take a pic, but i like the way it turned out, it looks more stock and you can't even see the ground wire if you're not looking for it

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
While i was tinkering last night, i extended and moved my injector grounds from the head to the left (passenger side) of the block, to a spot that already had a ground bolted to it (looked like the ground for the alternator)
I dont know if it's just my imagination, but the car seemed a little smoother to drive today, and i did see a jump of 6 mpgs (from 24 to 30) between tank fill-ups.
I forgot to take a pic, but i like the way it turned out, it looks more stock and you can't even see the ground wire if you're not looking for it

I am having no problems with my mpgs (30ish)...if I keep my foot off the floor. However, I would like to move the grounds as they look really out of place.