323's Build

Christian12

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Engine oil is leaking from almost every crevice because it's too thin for the pressure from the supercharger. I'll change it to 5w with the next oil change.

Last oil change, the dealership showed me my car on the lift and said the trans was leaking. And it really looked like it was coming from the trans axle seal so I replaced it myself.

But now a few weeks later I'm thinking it's engine oil leaking above and dripping down from above the trans axle seal so from the bottom it looks like the seal is bad and it's trans fluid leaking.

i just did the change to 5w my self

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Would you say it's more rigid compared to the kplayground one?

We haven't tested the K Playground for comparison. I just went out to the warehouse and tested the TRM spoiler vs the factory one, both off the car on a solid surface. I believe they are the exact same material (ABS plastic). I would say the TRM one is overall slightly stiffer than the factory one. Both deflect a bit when you pound down on them, but the TRM overall deflects less when you push down on it with a good amount of force. The TRM spoiler is higher too, so in theory there should be more downforce with it.