Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiderGirl

Michiana
Vehicle Model
Insight
Body Style
EX w/ Navi
I'm just not a fan of navy. I'd probably pass on the shirt order then.
@squiggy suggests heather grey shirts with navy graphics. That way the logo can be site colors.

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
The white in the civic part of the logo will likely look washed out on a gray shirt. To really show, it'd need to be a dark shirt.

Unless we get a bunch of interest in ordering potential shirts in the next few weeks, we may not have a shirt this year.

SpartanML

NW NJ
Vehicle Model
Honduh
Body Style
C O O P
I know it's not the required colors, but changes can be made.

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Alright, I hired someone to put together a design for us that could easily be brought to a tshirt company (which is the next step) and that may need to be done sooner than the date listed here in order to get them all done in time. I would like everyone's thoughts on this design, and how many of you would order one. Shirt will follow our navy theme.

At the end of the day, our members will choose a design... Whether it be this one or not.

ewwewew-1.jpg

[USERGROUP=10][USERGROUP=10][USERGROUP=10]@Registered 31+[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=4][USERGROUP=4][USERGROUP=4]@Moderator[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]

Last edited:

SpartanML

NW NJ
Vehicle Model
Honduh
Body Style
C O O P
Would have been nice to get a heads up that a professional was going to be designing the shirt anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.