Bobopool: The Mod With A Mouth
Vip Member
Greensboro, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
That is one mean Honda!

How come the front is lower than the back? I assume it has to do with better handling/steer.

Because race cah! :driving:

mattsbobo

Vip Member
Greensboro, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I'm from Argentina, I'm a race fan, amateur photographer, Civic owner, Honda fan and one administrator of Argentina Hondaclub (www.hondaclub.com.ar).

Honda has been participating in this race series since 1997, there is much history to tell you

We certainly welcome you being here to educate us on the series. If it's not too much trouble, we'd love to see as many pics as you'd like to share from the series, or any other Honda pics you've taken at any meets around Argentina. If you feel like it, I know everybody would appreciate you showing off your car in either the "Build Thread" or "Introduction & Pictures" sections. I hope to see some cool threads from you soon. :thumbsup:

I want it know what engine mods they are running? They sound mean and are super fast.

:yeahthat: :popcornbig:

mattsbobo

Vip Member
Greensboro, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Interesting to see Fiat and Mopar on the same car. Fiat owns most of Chrysler these days but it is still unusual to see for me.

I totally agree.

Great looking lines on that car.

EDIT: I was talking about the Civic BTW.

For obvious reasons the Hondas are my favorites, but I've got to admit that most of the cars are pretty badass looking with there giant flared wheel wells. Here's the page on Facebook that posts those pics. They also post pics of this REALLY weird looking series that I can't make heads or tails about. they're definitely funky looking cars. You can't miss them. :giggle:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Automovilismo_HR/168100736613392?fref=ts