9thCivic Dragon IV Official Registration Thread

sonej4

Looks like I will be there on Friday evening. Too many things with work during the week. Better late than never. Looking forward to seeing old faces and meeting new ones. Just need to stop being lazy and adjust my valves, in both cars.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Looks like I will be there on Friday evening. Too many things with work during the week. Better late than never. Looking forward to seeing old faces and meeting new ones. Just need to stop being lazy and adjust my valves, in both cars.

Better late than not at all, so it'll be the Si this year?

sonej4

Just finished my valve adjustment. Engine looks decent for 220500 miles.

ac3jason

Maryland, Germantown
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Sorry guys im going to be getting my own spot. So is the cabin smaller than the lodge? Do I just google fontana and ask for a room when I call?

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Alright, who still needs a room? I can probably accommodate 1 more in the cabin with me and Jeff, and @ac3jason

Connor got a cabin as well and will probably have room for 2 more as well.

ac3jason

Maryland, Germantown
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I was about to just get a room for myself. Wasn't sure what sizes there were. Wanted the smallest possible one.

No biggie though. I dont mind staying with you and death. Just wanted to see if I could get one.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I was about to just get a room for myself. Wasn't sure what sizes there were. Wanted the smallest possible one.

No biggie though. I dont mind staying with you and death. Just wanted to see if I could get one.

Oh gotcha. Rooming by yourself isn't fun lol