9thcivic Tail of the Dragon 2013 ???

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
The journey to get there is half the fun.

"a coalition of emts in Knoxville are probably still looking for me"

FAPPY

Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
i will consider this.. over a few drinks.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Tyson McGhee airport is close to the dragon, and it connects with Atlanta and Chicago, just fly on in if anyone doesn't want to drive.

I volunteer a white WRX for airport shuttle duties.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
I think the thing about the dragon meet that the first timers this year will see that it's grown beyond "just" a car meet, 8ccdIII & 8ccdIV had a great atmosphere to them where members bond on grounds other than what car they're driving.

Last year we had not-a-one 9thcivic and still had one of the best meets ever, in most cases, no one is going to care what you're driving or if you have a car in the first place. It's not a typical "car meet" where a bunch of hooded bros stand around in a parking lot and oogle each other's cars/trucks and brag about whos car can pull on who & dyno numbers, we're all beyond that phase, lol.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
I am seriously going to look into this, oh man all I can think is.............Road TRIP!!!!!!!

You crazy Canadians and you're excessively long road trips.

I was just about ready to have Dent's name put on the trophy for this year, but I won't. :giggle:

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
You crazy Canadians and you're excessively long road trips.

I was just about ready to have Dent's name put on the trophy for this year, but I won't. :giggle:

hell no, I am so willing to take this from dent's ***.......how is it that mikey dosen't get it since he comes in from Cali?

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Mikey's trip was longer than Dent's IIRC, but Mikey wasn't there last year, he went for 8ccdVI & won.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
oh ok, gotcha.....I am going to look over some maps and plot my route and see if it is doable with in a good time frame. Will need new tires, brakes oil twice I am sure and lots of cash or paid off credit card.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Would it be a scenic trip with stops along the way to see things, or purely the shortest route from point a to point b? Not sure what you've seen or driven through...or like to see? Driving suggestions could be offered. I've driven similar paths