ADExternal's PMM Civic aka Orianna

ADExternal

Lvl: 99 Modifier
Houston, Tx
Vehicle Model
Civic Ex
Body Style
Coupe
Unfortunately, I got stuck doing @HoustonJohn car today, I didnt get to do the LED mirrors. :(

ADExternal

Houston, Tx
Vehicle Model
Civic Ex
Body Style
Coupe
I didnt like my color match rear emblem cause of the trunk outline that something is suppose to be there but you cant see it lmao. So I redid it and this is how it goes.

Cleaned off.
IMG_1403.JPG

Wiped off.
IMG_1404.JPG

3x Base matte black coats
IMG_1405.JPG

2 very light coats of oem PMM
IMG_1407.JPG

Final product after 4 clear coats. I really love it. Gonna do my license plate the same way as well.
IMG_1420.JPG

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
Nice. The emblem looks perfect.
I love my illuminated door sills.
Have you tried pushing the rear view mirror arm up to the max so your Broadway mirror does not block your vision through the windshield? I highly recommend it.

Last edited:

ADExternal

Houston, Tx
Vehicle Model
Civic Ex
Body Style
Coupe
Nice. The emblem looks perfect.
I love my illuminated door sills.
Have you tried pushing the rear view mirror arm up to the max so your Broadway mirror does not block your vision through the windshield? I highly recommend it.

Its placed perfectly where both visors can open and hold the sunshade.

Like you're going to swap black interior with another user?

Gonna paint, dye and re fabricate.

DiogoDC

woodbridge
Vehicle Model
si
Body Style
sedan
no offence but i will never understand why people buy a car with a grey or a beige interior just to end up swapping it out for black why not buy the car with black to begin with?

ADExternal

Houston, Tx
Vehicle Model
Civic Ex
Body Style
Coupe
no offence but i will never understand why people buy a car with a grey or a beige interior just to end up swapping it out for black why not buy the car with black to begin with?

I was looking for black interior when I was buying in Oct 2011 but there wasnt a non-si model that came in black interior for 2012 :(