ADExternal's PMM Civic aka Orianna

ADExternal

Lvl: 99 Modifier
Houston, Tx
Vehicle Model
Civic Ex
Body Style
Coupe
If you could paint the lip and make it look that good, I'm sure you could patch up the bumper nicely

You know what @323, Ill do just that. I kept thinking to only do that side of the bumper and was afraid because I never did a blend paint job. Gave me the idea, I should just paint the whole thing.... after I look on ebay and other places. I can just buy a new type of bumper hahaha. I think I can sell my lip for 140$

Last edited:

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
You know what @323, Ill do just that. I kept thinking to only do that side of the bumper and was afraid because I never did a blend paint job. Gave me the idea, I should just paint the whole thing.... after I look on ebay and other places. I can just buy a new type of bumper hahaha. I think I can sell my lip for 140$
i meant you should try and paint it...at least you can try before spending money on a new/different one

ADExternal

Lvl: 99 Modifier
Houston, Tx
Vehicle Model
Civic Ex
Body Style
Coupe
Thanks guys, you all always bring me motivation. I can honestly say I would have brought this to the dealership and paid 375$+tax if I didnt do it myself. So far I've spent 89$ but I might need some more 400 grit paper for the base. Luckily it doesnt look like its gonna rain in the next few days since Im riding bumperless lol

IMG_1517.JPG