Alerts

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
but if I "unwatch" a specific thread then it will not be in my "watched threads" which I want it to be to see it instead of searching for it. correct?

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I'm watching every thread I post in but some I want to "watch" but not receive "alerts"

oh well. I don't like change and want my UserCP like that one site has that I can't mention

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
But will those threads be gone from my "watched threads" then?

I wish I had UserCP.. :(

On 8th it was setup to subscribe you to any thread you posted in - in stock form. This setup is the same in that regard. If you're logged in, click on your name -top right side. That's essentially a collection of links to your usercp on other vb sites. You don't have to get "alerts" on anything. You can watch a thread (subscribe on other sites), and not get alerts. It'll show in your watched threads if someone replies later. It just won't show an alert. Uncheck alerts you don't want. It won't remove threads you've posted in or anything like that.

Hope that makes sense?

iluvmycsx

Mr Csx
Vip Member
Regina - The City That Rhymes with Fun
Vehicle Model
Acura Csx
Body Style
Sedan
it takes some time to get use to this setup but is better than other forums.

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
I think Jeff is talking about how on 8th you subscribed to a thread and then there is the User CP button at the top where you can see the threads you are subscribed too.