AlienPrime is here to stay!

andre12dbsi

Gatineau, QC Canada
Vehicle Model
'15 Acura TLX SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
It was a member on here and he already sold em to another member. He bought them from a civic market in another country, they're OEM.

There was a vendor selling a bunch of different colors. They didn't have blue. They did have a lot of the other colors.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Yes, I'm bringing back a two month old thread. Thanks to jasonandre I have my paint matched splash guards on...sorry for the poor pictures and filthy car:

bad fishy

Houston, TX
Vehicle Model
Si
I am getting a drop soon though. But it will be less than 1".

That's how I felt. The pro kit springs are perfect to get rid of the wheel gap, but keep you high enough to prevent scraping. I haven't scraped anything since I had mine installed in November.

FreeSamples

I'm starting to not like 9thgen. First they boot AP, then there's a bunch of immature people on there and now one of my comments got deleted.

hotdogjohnny

USA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
He has like 3x the posts here, so maybe he doesn't care.

To tell you the truth, when I first bought my Si, I looked around for Honda sites devoted to this car. IIRC I signed up at a red themed site and when I went to log on, on a different computer, typed in what I thought was the site, but it was blue, (maybe it was the other way around) but I couldn't get in. So I re-registered at what I thought was a re-vamped, new color, same site, now turned blue. Honest to God, it wasn't until I really dug in that day that I realized there were two different, but similar sites, each having some of the same members.

Over time, I have come to appreciate that each site has a different feel. The other is edgier, had some very capable people eager to help, but tended to be a bit more incendiary. Nevertheless, good, with good people.

This site, I have found to be very steady and balanced, with a lot of supervision to keep would-be pie fighters in check. I have enjoyed both sites and obviously spent more time here, and only engaged the admins over there because I didn't think what i saw was fair. I've been pm'd over there after the thread delete, and I think the Admin and I are fine with each other. I certainly don't fault him for deleting the post. Frankly, I was surprised to see it here. That's how I see it.

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
mudguard1.jpgmudguard2.jpg

painted mud guards info. as Posted by team3D

color match painted splash guard/mud flap ! photos !

just receive my color match (acura style) splash guard !
this is genuine australian honda parts, price is the same as no color splash guard ($104.00) i just need to pay for the shipping
only non si sedan is available & not all colors are available​

FB2Chris

View attachment 9212View attachment 9213

this is genuine australian honda parts, price is the same as no color splash guard ($104.00) i just need to pay for the shipping
only non si sedan is available & not all colors are available

I have them in PMM as webby quoted above. They look better than the unpainted splash guards IMO.

hotdogjohnny

USA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
View attachment 9212View attachment 9213

only non si sedan is available & not all colors are available

Tis probably as good a thread to ask as any. Where can I get a can of CBP matching paint. Honda doesn't sell touch up paint in spray form, right?

hotdogjohnny

USA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
no, but paintscratch.com does.
Thanks. That's going to be handy for the scratches on the underside of front bumper in front of the right wheel, where I caught a high belgian block curb as I turned into an end spot in a lot. Of course I was taking the farthest spot, away from everything, so I wouldn't get dinged. Guess the lowered front threw me off just that much. It's a group of about four scratches, five inches long each. At least you have to stoop down to see them. The first ding is usually on the driver's door right near the handle, where you see it every time you get in, right? :pat: