any si's yet?

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
looks like the fog light placement is not going to match up. Looks like the hood could be interchangeable though. It looks like the headlights are in fact the same.

so, if you bought the bumper and grill, it looks conceivable it would be able to swap. You'd probably have to take the fogs out of the sedan bumper, and then transport them over to the coupe. I think the fogs themselves look the same,...it's just a matter of the placement. Could be pretty interesting

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
It would be cool to see a coupe front end on a sedan and vise versa.

vmcguy

Glencairn, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan Si
Whole front frame is the same, hood is the same, fenders are the same, headlights are the same, bumper is different and that's the only difference in the front end.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Time to hit up Paul at College Hills Honda.....maybe if they are bored and have each of the cars they can try it out and make a podcast.

Ron Flood

Haida Gwaii
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Sedan
Whole front frame is the same, hood is the same, fenders are the same, headlights are the same, bumper is different and that's the only difference in the front end.

kind of like my old 7th Gen 2001 sedan then, with front and rear bumpers the same, it was easy to kit it, but the side skirts were another story(sedan vs coupe). even going from the basic 9th Gen dx/lx and throwing foglight covers and foglights on make it look so agressive.

2012 si sedan

PA
Vehicle Model
si
Body Style
sedan
I asked Paul from CHH a month or so back he said the coupe bumpert grill would be $500 unpainted

FG4TW

got me one! delivery is scheduled for for next week...hopefully i am welcomed back into the 8th family!bart?haha

FG4TW

it was supposed to be monday, but i'm holding off til wednesday just incase the rates drop.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
If you have a credit union close, I'd give them a call for rates. They tend to be the lowest of any banks etc. Even lower if you have the car payment setup to some form of auto-pay. They would tell you their specific rules. Each bank is slightly different.

FG4TW

I don't know what that means..but the rate here in ontario at the moment for an si is 2.99...honda has locked my rates (in case it goes up) but will also lower the rate if it drops feb 1st.