Anyone here a beer advocate?

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
I have heard that they make a decent IPA.
It's pretty good. But not comparable to Stone's. Lol. I like the 2XONE, 2XStout, 2XIPA, and Live the most. I still need to try the Gemini.

HeelsandEers

Motown, WV
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FA5
Stone Brewery guy passing out bumper stickers.

View attachment 36666

"YOU'RE NOT WORTHY!" :giggle:

Nice man, I'm not too keen on the tart and sour, I seem to have more of a taste for spices, I like a lot of the local octoberfest beer here, the caramels and spices are great. Which is also why I'm more of a rum drinker lol as long as I have my sailor jerry or kracken, I'm good!

Sour isn't for everyone I guess lol I personally love sours. They've easily become my favorite style of beer. Which is saying a lot, because I absolutely love stouts, ipas, and hefes lol

I enjoy spicy beer as well. A lot of saisons/Belgian beers are pretty spicy. Chile beers are also good/unique but I don't believe that was the spicy you were talking about :giggle:

Last edited:

HeelsandEers

Motown, WV
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FA5
My new kick has been fruit beers. They give me that nice tart fix when I don't have the luxury of drinking sours.

Rubaeus is great. Just the perfect amount of sweetness that it doesn't become overbearing.

and this little combo is tasty as well

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
The picobrew is like $1700. Brewing only takes 5-10 days to be drinkable. Lagers and other beers that need time to sit might take longer but I bet you could have a decent IPA in about a week. It's the standard 5 gallon brew batch size so any recipe you find can be used. They also want to have an online database so people can tweak, upload, and try new recipes with perfection.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
I see lots of home brew dude buy old fridges for fermenting since you can adjust the "coldness" and they hold temp really well. Like mid 70's for lagers and such.