Sedan
40c8168dff125497f1892f0a9bb0e5ab9cae22f36467ded8ac7d124152fd28f1_1~01.jpg

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
They didn't have doors on the toilets on the US Navy ship I was on, in the early to mid 60's. I think it freed my bashfulness.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Don't ask, don't tell. Its all good man. hahahah I'm jk.

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
They didn't have doors on the toilets on the US Navy ship I was on, in the early to mid 60's. I think it freed my bashfulness.

For some reason I always thought that you were in USMC during Vietnam war.:oops:

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
For some reason I always thought that you were in USMC during Vietnam war.:oops:
I was in Laos 67/68 606 Air Commandos((SOG) I was with the Air force rescue PJ's (job title in the AF was Life support tech.
As much as I like the U.S. Marines, each branch has highly trained combat troops.

twister8008

Omaha, NE, but I am a Wisconsinite
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
In Okinawa, the urinals are giant troughs that many people stand at. Many are at angles to doorways so people walking by can see you plain as day. I had two teenage girls stop and stare at me while I was doing my business

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
I wish I had an actual image but this was back before everyone had a camera on them. I played hockey at a particularly disgusting arena. The mens room had clearly been converted and the toilets faced a mirror that you could view the entire concession area. No doors to enter & just shower curtains which were missing. There was evidence of missing doors on the way in. Also, the toilets had been bolted over the old floor drains for the shower heads that were still on the walls and the dividers were above the edge of the seat. Basically, no matter what everyone could see you and everything you were doing. This is the closest picture I can find but just imagine a toilet sitting in the middle of the stall and the gap at the bottom of the divider being above the seat height. WTF.....