Battlefield 3

jasonandre

Deal with it
Alexandria, VA
so people download some type of hack to their computer, and cheat on bf3?
Yes. Most hacks let you see where your enemy is, auto-aim, etc. EA doesn't police the cheaters in any effective way, so unless there are vigilant admins policing the server, you will basically have your *** handed to you. It really ruins the game for me, which is why I either stick to a server that I know is managed well or I just don't play at all.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Yeah I agree about playing in servers where the admins do their job.

I am a Jr. admin on my clans servers (metro/mixed mode) and have the ability to kick/ban people.

I typically play on my clans servers since its more fun and we all are in TeamSpeak.

Wrbby: I don't get why people hack... no life? Get off from it??

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Did anyone else get it??? I did.

BF3 Premium was released a few days ago. Here is the trailer. (I can't go to any "gaming" sites while at work or I'd post more info)

View: http://youtu.be/9VZUcLgtDM4

Battlefield Premium was revealed on May 30th, 2012 through a leaked fact sheet. It not only revealed Battlefield: Aftermath but also the content the package would give to members of the service such as:
  • Unique camouflages for player models and their weapons
  • Unique knife and dogtags
  • Early two-week access to all future DLC's.
  • Increased Platoon Emblem Layers
  • Ability to save up to five battlereports
  • 5 unique assignments
  • Exclusive bonus content, videos, strategy guides, events, etc.
  • The ability to reset all of your stats on Battlelog
  • Access to exclusive double XP weekends
  • Having priority in server queues.
The package was revealed to be released on June 4th, 2012 for a onetime cost of US$49.99

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Yep, PC. Diablo 3 is a different game altogether. If they're playing nothing but Diablo 3 now, then they weren't really fans of BF3 to begin with.

I'm weird when it comes to games... I keep playing a game over and over until something similar comes out.

IE: BF2 came out and I didn't play anything else until BC2 came out then BF3 came out and I haven't played anything except that.

Some said they stopped because of the patches and glitches... :shrug: I don't know. I see have tons of friends that I play with from my Subaru forum.

I'm thereal96accord on Battlelog.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Just sent you a friend request.

Thanks. Unfortunately I am at work and all "gaming" sites are blocked so I am unable to access Battlelog. I would use my phone but meh too small of a screen. I will add you when I get home after work.

My name is Jeff BTW :wave:

jasonandre

Deal with it
Alexandria, VA
:wave: You already know my real name; however, I'm Leroy in-game.
I used my iPhone to access battlelog because otherwise I'll forget to do it by the time i get home.

I see you're in a clan already...

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
:wave: You already know my real name; however, I'm Leroy in-game.
I used my iPhone to access battlelog because otherwise I'll forget to do it by the time i get home.

I see you're in a clan already...

I guess I could use my Galaxy Nexus and log into Battlelog.. I might try that.

Yes I'm in the BigE (=E=) clan. I have been with them since BC2 but played in their servers on BF2 before I was a clan member. They are a great group of guys (and one female). Some have strayed away from BF3 like I said and are playing D3.. :( But some are coming back after BF3 Premium came out.

jasonandre

Deal with it
Alexandria, VA
Yeah, I have the unfortunate task of being an admin when I'm playing, so I when I do go to play I can never enjoy peace and quiet without having to deal with administrative issues like hackers and babysitting.