Bikes!!!! (MTB, Road, etc... just no motors)

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
heh not me but I see a lot of em!

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots

:eek::eek::eek:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zLuqKNKOqs

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Yeah webby! That's one of my favorite clips out there! Love it @ 2:00 where instead of putting in a turn they just pull a pocket air to change direction.

(weight your outside foot and turn your hips into the bike, point your flashlight, headlights for the ladies, where you want to go and it'll help you corner better.)

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Yeah, me too. A couple inches below the scrape I have this nice bump that's nice and swollen. Sore all over too since I hit the ground with my entire left side.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Hoping to get one of these(or something like it) in the near future.....maybe seel the full susp bike and use those funds to get the roady. Keeping the hard tail so I can hit the trails when the mood strikes me.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Went to the local bike shop to pick up some clenning tabs for the camelpack. Checked out the bike above then saw the better spec bike but a model year older for 10 bucks less. It had been marked down from 1300 to 989. Wished I could of scooped it up.

Then I was driving home and forgot I was driving on the "booty loop" and there were a ton of peeps riding around. Wished i was riding.

bigbossin

sunny san diego
Vehicle Model
Focus st
Body Style
Hatch
259983_2102374084504_7000039_n.jpgi love riding:) north shores. but with the new job i hae no time to ride :( and forced to sell my giant trance x4
shoot atleast its not my car :)