Bikes!!!! (MTB, Road, etc... just no motors)

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Typical of the cyclists in San Francisco.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
That's a dream trip right there. Almost went one year, had hotels and everything booked but I ended up dislocating my shoulder riding the week before. Lol.

Everything is massive in that park. It's well built and super smooth but you have to haul *** down the hill to make all the transitions.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
I would've bailed off that first drop off and that would've been the end of ron v. Those dudes are crazy.

Reactions: Nix

canadianbacon88

Moncton, NB, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
Here's mine, nothing too special, but fun to ride. It's a 2017 Giant Fathom 2. I started biking again 4 years ago after about 10 years of not doing it, and I fell back in love with it. I used to have a Giant Trance 3 but sold it since I wasn't using it to it's full potential. My LBS is awesome, and has helped me with everything. I also only ride Giant, until I can afford a Mondraker or easily acquire a Commencal.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Didn't make it out to the trails. All 3 major highways has bad wrecks on them which would have put me there too late to ride.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
I’m going Friday and I haven’t ridden trails in like 8+ years. Though I ride dirt bikes.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Crazy *****