BMW M3 Track Car

jasonandre

Deal with it
Alexandria, VA
makes me think of the shotpeening the motor thread on 8
NEVER FORGET

BLU BY U said:
Since winter is here, I decided to winterize my car, but now, something is just not right. I started with draining the radiator and pouring in a prefect 50/50 mixture of antifreeze and water. Then, I drained my oil and poured in a prefect 50/50 mixture of oil and antifreeze. After all that, I checked the hoses and went for a spin. I wanted the mixtures to get a good blending together so nothing would freeze while it sat in my garage for the winter. Well, all I can say is, this car runs like it only produces 10hp. The car runs like it's already frozen up and has no power. What gives? Is it because I used GM's red Dexcool coolant?

any and all help is appreciated

jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
cool go-kart video!!

i'm amazed at the clutch/shifting!!
hand clutch is only used for starting. fully sequential up and down the box otherwise.

jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
Can't say I haven't done it before lol

jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
Finally got some work done to the car. She's nearly up and running again. Probably 5hrs labor and some welding. :D

I sold my SSR's, and just sold my track wheels. I needed new street tires so picked up some new wheels with almost brand new michelins on for a good price.

jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
I took a 1980 528i to a bmwcca concourse event this past weekend and cleaned it beforehand. These are +1000 to both of the above, lol.