jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
Don't have many pics from the past, but stumbled upon a couple.. figured I'd share.
Nothing prior to 2004 unfortunately.. back when I was a baby, LOL. Use to run with Tonykart for 3 years prior to that.

Late '05 race chassis (tonykart) - had to run vinyl-less for weight purposes.

'05 Wet test chassis (hence shitty bodywork)

'06 Alonso chassis -raced once and sold.. too slow (2-3 tenths off)

Switched to Sodi for the remainder of '06 and went through a couple chassis. 4x lap records that year with this chassis.

w/ my dad.

Last race I entered & won in 2007 before moving here (think I've posted this one before, so sorry)

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
I love that last one...bittersweet
...leaving something you loved so much in England...to move here to be with me and hope everything worked out.
:bighug: Big sacrifice and it means more to me than you will ever know...

HeelsandEers

Motown, WV
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FA5
I don't know how I haven't seen this thread.. but I love your car. I'm a big fan of older bimmers and the e36 M3 is definitely one of my favorites.

I have a white e34 535i myself. It does need some work but it still runs and looks great.

jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3

Taking my student for a non-helmet touring session to explain lines, braking areas and flag stations etc.

Stephey

Vehicle Model
civic
Body Style
coupe
Yay another Kart racer girl! I raced laydown 2 stoke "open" class karts for a dozen years. And won a lot :) Here are a couple of shots of one of my ride. 150cc no restrictions class running methanol. ~40-45HP

kart-1.jpg

kart-2.jpg

If you don't understand Kart racing, watch this video. I raced this class too and against the guy in this video.. Start watching about 0:50

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NOIP0OMHkU