Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Maybe the import factor has something to do with it.....or just waiting for the final hours to run up the bids.

Sarcras

North Dakota
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FB6
Yeah, it would be smart to wait until the final moments to place a bid. Best chances of actually nabbing it, I would think.

Sarcras

North Dakota
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FB6
The wheels are crap. I noticed quite a few people asked about them. There is another set but they decided to take pictures with those ones on the car.

fg3_colton

Tampa
Vehicle Model
Civic, LX
Body Style
Coupe
Those wheels look like they came right out of NFS Underground. But the bumper lights don’t look that bad actually. I’m more concerned at the fact that the owner willingly decided to take pictures of the car with those wheels instead of the other ones. Makes me worry about what other poor decisions were made with this FD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
www.google.com

:rotfl:

The 2006 model introduced a drive by wire throttle, an electronic stability control system, new wheels, and one new exterior color, Laguna Blue Pearl. Interior changes included revised seats and additional stereo speakers integrated into the headrests.

I heard the '06 is better for tuning.

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2005-honda-s2000-11/

An AP2 is officially going for less than the EM2 SI...What is going on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There have been a few of these that have come up recently with very low miles. People put them away and didn't touch them. Wait a few years and they'll be collectors items. I've been seeing this with the 80-88 Toyota trucks. You can find them pop up in decent shape and they'll set you back nearly $15k. You get an above average one and you'll be out $8k still....