Christian12's black FG4 Build

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Congrats man! I am super jealous of your civic build and now this!!! a Skyline as well?!!!! I seriously hope you have a big smile on your face everyday driving either one of those! Great cars. More pics of the skyline though! hahaha. Is that a GTS or an R31? The GTS still had the RB20 as far as I know or did you get lucky and get an RB25 block? Either way, still cool as heck. Lucky dog....

Christian12

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Congrats man! I am super jealous of your civic build and now this!!! a Skyline as well?!!!! I seriously hope you have a big smile on your face everyday driving either one of those! Great cars. More pics of the skyline though! hahaha. Is that a GTS or an R31? The GTS still had the RB20 as far as I know or did you get lucky and get an RB25 block? Either way, still cool as heck. Lucky dog....
hahahahahha yeah my build is coming along hahahaha just sucks i have to wait to long for spring hahaha

and its actually an r32 gtr so its has the RB26 AWD :eekdancesmiley::driving:

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Beast mode. That's even better. Are those fairly common up where you are? They just barely became legal down here.

Christian12

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
yeah i know of around 15-20 people who have skylines, and r34 just became legal here! our laws are only 15 years not 25 like the states

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
That's cool. I bet there is at least a little bit of community support in case you have an issue or need service.

Seriously though, I hope you really love driving those cars. I hate seeing people in awesome cars with sour puss faces like they hate being in the thing. hahaha.

It's only 23 hours to the Dragon. Think about coming to the meet next fall. I'd love to see that thing in person.

Christian12

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
maybe we'll see how the car is.... i need to repaint the driver door and other little places. before i do anything with the car lol, but thats not until spring. yeah theres a lot of help from people with these cars. I've driven an r33 gtr and i loved it. It was so fun and fast (main reason i got this). ill for sure keep you guys all updated with the gtr because its awesome

Christian12

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
hope to see you out some time, I'm gonna try and go to more top tire meets and stuff (if you haven't heard of them check it out)

Christian12

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe

steering wheel emblem, and extended shifter no picture of that

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Nice! Where did you pick that up?

edit: Also, I might have to hit you up to do some GTR shopping for me since they are becoming legal here in the states......:shadyhat:

Christian12

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
@Nix i picked it up from GrafiXpressions hopefully it won't fall off.... it was cheap and i said might as well lol. yeah mine becomes legal in a year and bit maybe you pick this one up ;) she has ALOT of aftermarket goodies and I'm gonna be repainting it in the spring

@323 thanks yeah i thought black would bring it back to early 2000 honda

Christian12

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
congrats on the gtr.... plans for it?
Plans for the gtr..... Well right now
- fix rust on the car
- fix some electricle
- prep body to get repainted
- finish coil pack conversion
- paint car same colour or other oem colour
- change coil and other fluids

Sums most of it right there

Christian12

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
What's already done to it?
first off i sanded all the rust spots and i was just gonna touch up but now i decided to just repaint the whole car so that was kind of useless,
i changed spark plus and replaced coil packs but I'm gonna get someone to help me with the harness because that need to get repined,
took the door off cause it was so rusted beyond repair. got another one for super cheap so things are coming.