CONFIRMED - 9th gen Coupe/Sedan Si Bumper SWAP!!!

SgtMecca

GTA
Vehicle Model
HFP SI
Body Style
Coupe
Hello everyone, so the other day when someone posted a picture of a TW sedan with a coupe front bumper it got me really curious to check myself to see if it actually fits. I wasn't sure if the picture was photoshop'd... so along with JayDieM.TraN we decided to spend a few hours and test fit BOTH and provide the forums with some pictures on how it would look. Both of our cars are not completely slammed right now because we are in winter mode, but we are both lowered.

and then swap back :(

Id like to thank JayDieM.TraN once more! His retro's look SOOOOOO good with the Coupe HFP front end.
I'm definitely looking forward to this summer and our two 9th gens WILL represent Toronto/Canada with all that we've got!

Cheers everyone.

Oh yea... wazzup webby

Last edited by a moderator:

Freddiii

Brooklyn, NY
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
OMG! It looks so weird to me. Like my eyes are deceiving me. It's odd how they fit each other perfectly. I wonder why they didn't jus make one for both.

JaydiemTRAN

ᴛᴏᴘ ᴇɴᴅ ʀ4ᴄ1ɴ6 ᴍᴏᴛᴏʀᴡᴇʀᴋꜱ™|ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴀᴅᴀ™ ɪɴᴄ.
T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan

Marchael

Houston, TX
Vehicle Model
FB2
Body Style
Sedan
glad yall can show some proof! ive seen it fit before but glad yall showed pics! if i got a coupe, i would swap the front and get a full modulo front. looks aggressive as hell!

K24power07

Eat-Sleep-Shift
Orlando, FL
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Awesome guys, Thanks for taking the time. Now I wanna see if a 2012 4dr si front bumper would swap easy with a 2013 4dr si front bumper..

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Nicely done! Thanks for taking the time to do this guys.