Contest Ideas

What new contest ideas can we introduce at this year's meet??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Since I've witnessed some of us lose interest in the contests we've had in the past (longest distance, painter's tape, pool, etc.) I've posted some possible choices for a new fun activity we can either do in our vehicles, or in the game room.

So far we are having an extreme ping pong tournament, however there was very little interest in actual ping pong and pool last year. The longest distance traveled is always won by the same person (sorry dentrecords , lol), and only a few people taped their cars from last year, including my haphazard attempt.

So here are some of the choices I thought about today, feel free to suggest your own:

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Im thinking about doing an offensive plasti dip.....

Spicy stuff? Coffee? Those caught my interest.....

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Im thinking about doing an offensive plasti dip.....

Spicy stuff? Coffee? Those caught my interest.....

It's not what you think, we're not brewing coffee, just.....not trying to get burned.

mikey6p

Members Only
Lakewood, CA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sidan
Coolest Rental Car?

Serious suggestion: An automotive trivia game could be interesting :think:

k757

CT
Number of photos that killboy will have taken of all attendees. Of course that would be after we all get home

Number of decals combined from all attendees cars

k757

CT
Number of miles driven by all preregistered cars/motorcycles to attend (from hometown to Fontana as calculated by google/bing)

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
coffee challenge needs described so people know how to vote!!

Well in a nutshell, it's a challenge for the truly brave. You must first, fill up a paper coffee cup with the incredibly hot instant coffee that Fontana offers in the lobby.

With the cup filled to the top, you must then walk to the computer in the lobby and them back to the designated seat in the lobby and place the cup down on the table....without burning yourself or succumbing to the pain. Once you get some coffee on your hand it starts a vicious cycle of shaking the cup in pain, and then getting more on your hand, and so on.

Who ever can get the cup on the table w/o burning their hand or fastest time of those who doesnt get burned wins.

etf

Flowery Branch, GA
Vehicle Model
Volvo S70
Body Style
Brick
Instead of the masochistic contest, let's just get an ice bucket placed next to the coffee machine. A couple of cubes and fill your cup with coffee.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Instead of the masochistic contest, let's just get an ice bucket placed next to the coffee machine. A couple of cubes and fill your cup with coffee.

But that takes all the fun out of it :sadface:

etf

Flowery Branch, GA
Vehicle Model
Volvo S70
Body Style
Brick
spicy contest is interesting...if we have mexicans they cant enter...thats cheating
RE: Spicy Food Challenge

Does anybody want to take on my Jerk Chicken. I served some up at work one time and the hispanic guys wouldn't eat it! They said "demasiado caliente!"

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
RE: Spicy Food Challenge

Does anybody want to take on my Jerk Chicken. I served some up at work one time and the hispanic guys wouldn't eat it! They said "demasiado caliente!"

Try me, I bet I can eat it.

I can make a curry that will tap most people out.