Dragon Chat, Pics and Videos thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Watched the video, the other subie folks were stuffing our faces with steak back at the cabin :yum:

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Oh really? anyone get more pics of it? looks kinda :bleh:
I didn't waste my time, it was an R18 automatic also :giggle::barf:

Kinda gave me the impression of non-car people trying to be car people, like the guy at a sporting event that tries to look like a fan, but you can tell that he definitely doesn't wanna be there.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
There have been other stock automatic r18's run the dragon. They may have stayed towards the back of the runs, but they were still in it. When you get a big pile of cars going, you end up getting bunched up in the turns and stuff anyway. Unless you're driving it solo in the middle of the night

Tony An

Do u know Dokdo?
Stallings, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FG2

k757

CT
I didn't waste my time, it was an R18 automatic also :giggle::barf:

Kinda gave me the impression of non-car people trying to be car people, like the guy at a sporting event that tries to look like a fan, but you can tell that he definitely doesn't wanna be there.
On the GA cruise, due to circumstances with two lanes merging into one, I somehow fell back a few spots and was behind the 1.8. After a slowdown on each rise, as soon as the road opened up to two lanes for passing, I leapfrogged a few cars (along with the S2k). Nothing more annoying than being stuck behind people that can't keep up.

k757

CT
was the cop giving you guys crap?
Only gave Derrik some for completely parking him in as when we got there, there was 20 slow-*** bikes there. The only way to park was to park him in. The cop asked how long he (Derrik) would be there, he said 5 mins, the LEO was fine with that. I guess he was there for a showing and not for tickets.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Great pictures everyone! I know Dawn has quite a bit of pictures I'm sure she will be posting eventually. I have some (not that many since I was enjoying the drive/time with friends) but I will upload them maybe tonight after work/gym/dinner. :D

Jeff did very well on the dragon.

Quoted for truth and proof! ;)

I can't believe you all came down to GA...but didn't come see me. I made cupcakes :rotfl:

I was thinking about coming down to GA to see you.. I didn't go with the group down to the GA Drive but still wanted to make a special trip and say hi.. but you said you weren't feeling good :( :bighug: That's why I kept asking how far are you away from the Dragon...

Status
Not open for further replies.