Eibach 2012 Civic Lowering Springs - Southern California

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Eibach No Longer Looking For A 2012 Civic To Test Fit Lowering Springs - Southern California

If you are a 2012 Civic owner, Eibach is looking for a test vehicle. If you live in the southern California area, they would like to use your vehicle to mock springs up.

Leave a message here if you're interested, and I'll get you in touch with the proper people.

===

****NO LONGER LOOKING*****

- springs will be available around May 2012

PapiFlyy

Damn if I lived there and wasn't dropped I would of let ya experiment on my car with everything lol

Sent from Flyy Network.

Hyun S Choi

SoCal
Vehicle Model
LX
Body Style
Coupe
Got a lx civic coupe, and i live in Socal! shoot me a pm please! :] more than willing to help

steveb

Well I live in San Diego and they probably are doing the work out of the Corona office. Time for me to step up :) I have an SI coupe. Give me the contact info and I can touch base with them.

vmcguy

Glencairn, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan Si
Heard yesterday from Eibach to wait until the end of the month (March) and we'll start to see their springs, sway bars, camber kits, etc coming out.

First thing I'm getting is their pro suspension kit, springs, bars.

vmcguy

Glencairn, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan Si
Didn't specify but the springs should be the same anyway if I'm not mistaken and I'm pretty sure the bars are interchangeable as well but I could be wrong.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.