First issue concerning Layla

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Write the letter. A small part of my job is forwarding customer complaints on to our regional managers, and it's crazy to see how even when people are completely wrong, they still get taken care of AND compensated.
Not saying that you are wrong, I actually think you are right and they should have replaced it. But just write the letter

Flippercon

Virginia Beach, VA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Bad part is that they have to assume a place did this, and there isn't really a way of proving it didn't

View: http://youtu.be/ACZgU67Ezd0

So in other words I (the customer ) am wrong? Seems a bit backwards if you ask me. I wish I would have taped him breaking the tire down. We even deflated the tire off the car vs still on. So now I know That they are not in for the customers, but for the money. This just proves the way buisness is done these days. The customer means nothing but dollar signs. The complete attitude of the service center changed once they popped my hood. It was like they didnt want anything to do with my car. Funny thing is the 2 hours I sat there had to of cost the dealership way more then it did to argue with me about it. The picture I posted proves it SMH.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
I'm not saying you are wrong. I'm just saying that has to be their thought process. Someone brings in a broken tpms ...and he came from another tire place. They must have broken it, or another tire place. As you put it...they said "it didn't break on its own" or whatever. They have to assume another shop broke it, and now you want them to pay for it. I'm not on their side. I'm just preparing you for what they'll likely say on the phone or by mail. In sorry you're dealing with this.

Flippercon

Virginia Beach, VA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I'm not saying you are wrong. I'm just saying that has to be their thought process. Someone brings in a broken tpms ...and he came from another tire place. They must have broken it, or another tire place. As you put it...they said "it didn't break on its own" or whatever. They have to assume another shop broke it, and now you want them to pay for it. I'm not on their side. I'm just preparing you for what they'll likely say on the phone or by mail. In sorry you're dealing with this.
I know I am not wrong, and this does suck. I knew from the start this was gonna happen as soon as I saw it. I got a call yesterday about my service appointment and I gave them my opinion on the service visit. I should be contacted either today or tomorrow with a follow up. As far as I see it, I see no point and going to this stealership for anything. I know to go elsewhere even if it cost me money. The lack of customer service and failure to make things right the first time is enough for me to go elsewhere. This was my second visit for the same issue, first time I let it slide knowing I would be back. If I have to contact my lawyer for this issue I will, even if I have to fork out more money. This type of business ethic is unacceptable for the the amount of money the customer spends. I hate this place as much as the DMV.

Bulkybear

This would be my thought process of I owned the dealership. I would still replace it though. Benefit of a doubt and for something like a tpms sensor the dollar amount really isn't worth this much hassle. Neither for the customer or the dealer. Now if it happened again it would be a concrete no lol. I've managed businesses before. Sometimes you have to take a hit in the name of customer service