fullrace or ultimate downpipe?

blackbeauty

I have the full race DP and cat back. She sounds so sexy! I love it! Most people think it sounds more like a European sports car compared to a civic. Def more bass in the sound than previous generations.
You're making it a lot harder to pick :spazface:. Any one wanna chime in on this. Full FR system or tsudo 3" with UR downpipe :feedback:

Reactions: raf

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Really tsudo?? But isn't it a 2.75" exhaust? How does that fit with a 3" downpipe??
That's the setup I have, fits just fine and I don't think .25" is gonna do much anyways...
the downpipe definitely made the exhaust a little louder and much much deeper in tone

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
you feel any difference?
Big difference
build quality is excellent, solid and well made, but still being light.
and for performance, I think the downpipe did the most of all the bolt ons, it definitely made the most difference according to my butt-dyno.

WhiteFG4

Arizona
Vehicle Model
Civic si
Body Style
Coupe
I highly recommend full race. I have both the DP and the exhaust, love the sound and performance. I've heard other 9 thgens with the tsudo and I'd say the full race sounds better. Just a personal opinion but I'd recommend full race over all others.

blackbeauty

I highly recommend full race. I have both the DP and the exhaust, love the sound and performance. I've heard other 9 thgens with the tsudo and I'd say the full race sounds better. Just a personal opinion but I'd recommend full race over all others.
I agree with that FR probably does sound better. I'm curious though to hear the difference between the 70mm tsudo and their (rumoured) new 76mm exhaust. I'm dead set on a 3" cuz I eventually I wanna turbo charge.

WhiteFG4

Arizona
Vehicle Model
Civic si
Body Style
Coupe
I agree with that FR probably does sound better. I'm curious though to hear the difference between the 70mm tsudo and their (rumoured) new 76mm exhaust. I'm dead set on a 3" cuz I eventually I wanna turbo charge.

Yeah that was my main reason for going 3". I'm going turbo after warranty expires.